Dog Grooming


GROOMING: We offer professional grooming services to keep your dog looking and smelling great! Regular grooming can benefit all dogs, from puppies to seniors. Our grooming is done with kindness and concern for your dog. We do not use sedation or inhumane handling techniques to groom your dog. We book appointments for every dog, so plan ahead to get the day and time that works best for you and your pup!

Friday, September 16, 2016

Coming in January 2017

I will be moving in January to my new location. This move will allow me to provide more time to groom and less wait times to get your pups in. I look forward to seeing you all there!

2 comments:

  1. Dog Grooming is a vital part in the well-being and healthiness of a dog which can improve their lifespan.we have a tendency to don't use sedation or cruel handling techniques to groom your dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Dog Nutrition

    ReplyDelete